Shop Pay Installments
Checkout experience using Shop Pay Installments
Shop Pay offers customers the option to pay in full at checkout, or to split their purchase into four equal, interest-free installment payments for orders between 50 USD and 3,000 USD. There are no additional charges, interest rates, or late fees passed on to customers.
- Add items to your cart.
- Check out using Shop Pay.
- In the Payment method section, choose to pay for your order in 4 installments.
- Select a debit or card card to use as your payment method.
Confirm your billing and shipping information is correct.
Note: Your address needs to be in the United States.
- Click Continue.
- If required, enter the 6-digit code sent by Shop Pay to your phone.
- If you agree to the terms, select the Agree checkbox and then complete your purchase. If you don’t agree to the terms and conditions, then you can’t pay using Shop Pay Installments.
After you select Shop Pay Installments, review your purchase. You’ll be presented with one of the following options:
- Make your first payment at checkout
- Make your first payment 2 weeks after the purchase was made
The 3 remaining payments are automatically charged to your debit or credit card every 2 weeks after the first payment. You’ll get an email reminder before each payment is charged in case you want to change your payment methods.
a $800 purchase could be split into 12 monthly payments of $72.21 at 15% APR, or 4 interest-free payments of $200 every 2 weeks."
"Rates from 0% APR or 10-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lenders Law license."